Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Imperfect: Glitter nails

Well, I tried. But I didn't have any nail art pens so I just did nails with the colours Halloween themed.

I firstly painted them with Barry M Grey(293), applying a base coat underneath for obvious reasons, making sure they were covered with two coats in case they looked tacky and thin. Even though I used a glitter polish (Barry M Glitter Red, 150), I still applied it while it was drying so I got a thorough glitter coat on my nails. As you can see I've tried different patterns on a few nails, which I failed at:( after the glitter and the grey polish had completely dry, I then applied a top coat to keep the varnish chip-free for a few days.

Tomorrow will probably be an un-Halloweeny outfit post as I'm going to see Skyfall with my Mam's boyfriend at Cineworld.

More towards Christmas, there will more than likely be a week or two of festive posts which will be pretty cool!

Have fun tomorrow lovelies x

No comments:

Post a Comment