Followers

Sunday 4 August 2013

Life Update!

I know, I know, I haven't been the usual keen blogger I am, and don't worry I'm not going to bore you all with a massive long blog post, because then you'd probably be asleep by the end, and also my life isn't that exciting! So here goes...

Firstly I finished school on the 14th of June and now my days are filled with eating, sleeping and job-hunting(boo!). I get my GCSE results on 22nd August and there is no worry as the college course only requires 4 GCSE's at C and above and I know I had that probably before Year 11 started. I start a Level 3 BTEC in Sport at college in September, and got my enrolment form yesterday. 

The only two things that have grown in my life is my nails and my hair, and me being honest is something that I'm proud of. It's no recognised achievement but my hair and nails finally look healthy.

My rant this month is the fact I've applied for a gazillion job(well, about 15-20 which is a lot) that are suitable for me and still I don't have an interview for anywhere, I've been rejected by two and the other 13 have decided to ignore me completely. Big hate when they don't even get back to you!

Anyways life update over!
 Thank god I didn't have that many things to tell you about or I'd be here all day, phew!

Hope you guys like hearing about other areas of my life, don't worry I won't enlighten you too often.
Cya later lovely peoples x





No comments:

Post a Comment