Followers

Thursday 27 December 2012

Wreck This Journal: Part 1

Well, this is one of my most used Christmas presents so far. If you haven't already heard by word of mouth of Tumblr, Wreck This Journal does what it says on the 'tin', you basically have to ruin the book, completing the abnormally strange tasks it requires.

My part one shows you some of the 48 tasks I've already completed. I've picked out some of the most, colourful, interesting ones to show you and then maybe you'll be hooked, and you mave have to force or treat yourself into buying one of these babies. It's pretty cool and available in Waterstone's for £8.99 or Amazon for around just 6 pound.

Hope you enjoy my interpretation of 'Wreck This Journal' and I've enticed you into buying one.

Have you already got your journal? If you have, show me! Do you plan on buying one?

















No comments:

Post a Comment