Followers

Thursday 11 April 2013

Mini Manicure: DIY

I don't really do posts about my nails but here's one for you!

Okay, so my nails were due a little M.O.T as they were looking pretty dull and lifeless. I fancied doing a blog post about this as I wasn't doing anything interesting and this takes up a bit of time.

Step 1: I soaked my hands in lukewarm water for about 5-7 mins and patted my hands dry.
Step 2: I applied hand cream and rubbed in, focusing more on my fingers and not necessarily the palms.
Step 3: Simple. I filed my nails to the shape and length I wanted, which is pretty short as my nails don't grow much and rounded as they looked nicer.
Step 4: I then applied a base coat then my chosen colour which is shown in the images and waited for my polish until it was damp (I find applying top coat to dampened nails works much better)
Step 5: I applied the top coat and my mini-stay-at-home manicure was finished!

Hope you enjoy this post x







No comments:

Post a Comment